1. Understanding why we gamble is the first start of winning!
2. Let go of ego, let go of the survival mode, use only your intuition.
3. There is no randomness, but universal order..
Michael Martinez

These videos is for understanding the prupose.




Search Engine Submission - AddMe

Friday, January 15, 2010

addicted gamblers

Back in late 1980s I found myself addicted to video poker, hours of playing, I discovery that I could not control my compulsive habit. It was the most fearful feeling in the world.
I moved away from Las Vegas that year.
There is always a price to pay, BEWARE!
In this life, I discovered that life don't care, Life don't care if you get cancer and body hurts all over or you get old and can't walk or get diabetes and take insulin all your life or loose all your teeth, or suffer chronic pain every day, Life don't care if you loose your job, that you had for 15yrs and can't pay the bills, or loosing your home with your family where the next meal, life don't care if you sitting in a alley way hurting, because your became a drug addict, LIFE DON"T CARE! And all this time, never realizing that you had been always provided to live a good healthy life is by you, yes you, because all this time you created this LIFE. Take responsibility for your creation! You don't need to suffer any more, for you Spirit your Holy Spirit has been with you all the time, for it is you. Don't let governments, religion tell you different, Life is a Gamble and gambling is what we do everyday of our life, and their is a lot of cheating going on. Knowedgle is power, GET SOME!





No comments:

Post a Comment